Join Karen in her Kitchen as she shares with you her 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙣, 𝙋𝙚𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙚𝙩𝙖 𝘿𝙞𝙥 – perfect addition to your entertaining platter.
Recreate this recipe and send it to us on Facebook @kurrajonglavosh, we would love to see it.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Prep time 20 minutes
- Serves 6
- 200g smooth feta cheese (or goats cheese), plus a little extra to garnish
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed, reserve a few for garnish
- 1 cup frozen broad beans, thawed and shelled, reserve 2 Tbsps for garnish
- 2 Tbsps extra virgin Australian Olive Oil
- Sea salt & cracked pepper
- Micro chives and green Sicilian olives to serve
- Your favourite Kurrajong Kitchen Lavosh
- Puree feta cheese, peas and beans together in a food processor or a stick blender till smooth.
- Season with salt and cracked pepper to taste.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and drizzle with olive oil and a few whole peas and beans. Scatter with micro chives and extra feta. Serve with green olives and your favourite Kurrajong Kitchen Lavosh.