Careers at Kurrajong Kitchen – Sales Merchandiser
12 April 2019
Are you ready to help take our award-winning business to the next level?
Since 1993, Kurrajong Kitchen has been delighting our customers with our traditionally baked Lavosh which enhances every entertaining experience. We bake our variety of flavours, styles and variants with love and care. And it’s working because our 50+ employee manufacturing operation is still growing and being recognised Australia-wide.
We currently have an exciting Sales Merchandiser opportunity in the Eastern Suburbs/Inner City area, available for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who is keen to join our high performing team.
About the role
As a Merchandiser you will be providing in store support to build our brand through:
- Shelf management
- The effective and innovative placement of eye-catching product displays
- Build strong relationships with store personnel at various levels
The successful candidate must be able to display the following:
- Ability to work autonomously
- Willing to work in a hands on role
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building
- Highly organised
- High attention to detail
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Driven with initiative
- Genuine commitment to achieving positive results
- Strong customer service ethic
Experience in FMCG Merchandising will be very highly regarded.
- It is essential that you have a current driver’s license and a reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- This role involves physical activity including lifting, pushing, pulling and stacking product
- Availability to work on weekends, in particular Saturday afternoon.
- 3 month trial period
What is in it for you?
- 16-18 hours part time over 3 days
- Above award pay rate
- Casual rate paid for part time position
- Annual leave and sick leave
- KM allowance
Does this sound like you? If so, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org